1. Introduction: The ABTEC Group has a strong commitment to providing excellent service to all of our customers, including respecting their concerns about privacy. We understand that visitors to our website may have questions about how this website collects and uses information. We have prepared this statement to inform you of the privacy principles that govern abtecgroup.com. This statement contains numerous general and technical details about the steps we take to respect your privacy concerns. The bottom line is that meeting your needs and expectations form the foundation of everything we do including protecting your privacy.
2. Browsing: This website does not collect personally identifiable information from your computer when you browse the site. This means that, unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide us with personally identifiable information, we will not know your name, your e-mail address, or any other personally identifiable information.
3. Internet Protocol (IP) Address: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you browse the Internet. When users request a page from our site, our servers log the user's current IP address. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems. We do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information about you.
7. Pixel Tags: The third party service providers mentioned above serve and host ABTEC advertisements on other sites. To track the effectiveness of ABTEC advertisements on other sites, abtecgroup.com uses pixel tags (also known as clear gifs, beacon gifs, 1-by-1 gifs, or web bugs). Pixel tags are not visible to the user of the site and consist of a few lines of computer coding. If you are visiting abtecgroup.com from an advertisement on another site, the pixel tag references the cookie you received when you clicked on the advertisement. The pixel tag then registers this activity with the third party advertising company to allow us to count the number of times an advertisement is accessed. At no time is personally identifiable information about you collected by the third party advertising company, nor is any tracking information generated from the pixel tag allowed to be used by them for any other purpose other than to report website activity to us or allow us to better target future interactive advertising. Our third party service providers may use tags in ABTEC marketing e-mails that help us send the e-mail in a format you can read, to allow us to know which e-mails you act upon and to better target the content of future e-mails. In addition, we track the aggregate number of e-mails read and whether any of the links in the e-mail were accessed. No other information is collected or used from pixel tags.
8. Information We Collect: When we need to collect personally indentifiable information from you, we will ask you to voluntarily supply us with the information we need.
9. E-Mail: It is our intention to only send you e-mail communications that will be useful to you and that you want to receive.
10. ABTEC Use Of Information: We treat the information you provide to us as confidential information. It is, accordingly, subject to our company's security procedures and strict corporate policies regarding protection and use of confidential information. Because laws applicable to personal information vary by country, our business operations may put in place additional measures that vary depending on the applicable legal requirements. Information collected on the sites covered by this privacy statement, which are listed in the first paragraph, is generally processed and stored in the United States.
11. Disclosure Of Information To Third Parties: ABTEC prohibits the sale or transfer of personal information to unaffiliated third parties ouside of ABTEC for their use without your approval.
12. Links To Other Sites: If you choose to leave this ABTEC site via links to other non-ABTEC websites, including those of advertisers, ABTEC is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of those sites, nor is ABTEC responsible for the cookies those sites use.
13. Legal Issues: This is a United States website and is subject to United States law. ABTEC will disclose personally idenifiable information without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to ABTEC guests, visitors, associates, or property (including this site), or to others when entities performing business activities on ABTEC's behalf necessitate such information or in the event that ABTEC is merged, acquired by or acquires another company. As mentioned above, laws related to personal identifiable information vary by country. For example, personally identifiable information collected in the European Union is subject to the EU Data Protection Directive.
15. Privacy Statement Changes: In the future, we may need to change the privacy statement for abtecgroup.com. All changes will be made here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information and whether we will disclose it to anyone.
Copyright © 2019 American Building Technologies Group, LLC | All Rights Reserved
New Orleans, Louisiana 70163
American Building Technologies Group, LLC - the ABTEC Group - located in New Orleans, Louisiana
AMERA Home Builders